Stud: Alexander, Edmunds, Milano
The three main linebackers for the Bills were fantastic on Sunday. They were tasked with keeping their eyes peeled on the tricky running game of the Baltimore Ravens and they were able to do this time and again in Week 14.
There were several plays that stood out for each of them that made all three studs for the game. Tremaine Edmunds wound up recording eight tackles, two of which went for a loss. He also picked off a pass that was deflected in the air.
More from Buffalo Bills News
- Buffalo Bills got it right by selecting O’Cyrus Torrence in the 2023 NFL Draft
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dorian Williams in 2023 NFL Draft
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting O’Cyrus Torrence in 2023 NFL Draft
- Fred Jackson set to announce Round 2 draft pick for the Buffalo Bills
- Buffalo Bills Draft: Explosive playmakers to target on Day 2
Matt Milano also flew around the field and had seven tackles on the game. He was continually finding his way to the runner, helping keep the offense in check.
As good as they both were, the veteran Lorenzo Alexander really stuck out in this one. The 36-year old looked like a young man on the field, especially on the third-down play where he read a screen pass to Marquise Brown beautifully and blew him up for an eight-yard loss. He then broke up a third-down pass, forcing a punt.
The entire Bills defense deserves credit for making things tough on Lamar Jackson and company, but the Bills linebacker trio really stood out for their impressive play.