Week 16: Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
Earlier this season, the Bills and Patriots meet and each of them was undefeated at 3-0. Buffalo was still being called pretenders and a win against New England would have gone a long way toward changing that perception.
More from Buffalo Bills News
- Buffalo Bills got it right by selecting O’Cyrus Torrence in the 2023 NFL Draft
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dorian Williams in 2023 NFL Draft
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting O’Cyrus Torrence in 2023 NFL Draft
- Fred Jackson set to announce Round 2 draft pick for the Buffalo Bills
- Buffalo Bills Draft: Explosive playmakers to target on Day 2
Unfortunately, they watched as Josh Allen struggled through one of his worst games of the season and then he ended up leaving the game with a concussion.
With Matt Barkley closing things out the Bills weren’t able to do enough to win and fell by a score of 16-10.
Things have changed since that game as the Bills are rolling and the Patriots have been struggling to move the ball consistently on offense. For the first time in a long time, they look vulnerable. Of course, whenever anyone counts out the Patriots, that’s when they turn things up.
So even with the Pats offense not at the top of their game right now, expect them to come out and make this game tough. Still, the Bills will be the hungrier team as they’re anxious to finally take this division away from the Patriots.
They make great progress toward that goal here as they win this one with a fourth-quarter drive that shows the rest of the league how much Josh Allen has grown as a player. They will also be reminded that this defense is the real deal.
Prediction: Bills get their revenge
Bills record 11-4