Buffalo Bills Schedule 2023: Game-by-game predictions for upcoming season
The Buffalo Bills have known for a few months who they would be playing this upcoming season but they didn't announce until tonight when they would be playing those teams. This year, the Bills technically are scheduled to have nine home games however one of those games is being played in London at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, where they will play the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 5.
This is what the 2023 schedule looks like for the Buffalo Bills:
- Week 1: Buffalo Bills at New York Jets (Monday Night Football)
- Week 2: Las Vegas Raiders at Buffalo Bills
- Week 3: Buffalo Bills at Washington Commanders
- Week 4: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Week 5: Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills (London)
- Week 6: New York Giants at Buffalo Bills (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 7: Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- Week 8: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Buffalo Bills (Thursday Night Football)
- Week 9: Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati Bengals (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 10: Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills (Monday Night Football)
- Week 11: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
- Week 12: Buffalo Bills at Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 13: BYE
- Week 14: Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs
- Week 15: Dallas Cowboys at Buffalo Bills
- Week 16: Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Chargers (Saturday)
- Week 17: New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
- Week 18: Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
Week 1: Buffalo Bills at New York Jets
The Buffalo Bills open the 2023 season on Monday Night Football on the road against the New York Jets.
The last time the Buffalo Bills played the New York Jets in MetLife Stadium they would suffer a 20-17 loss but the bigger lingering effect from that game might have been Josh Allen's elbow injury. The Bills franchise quarterback would suffer the injury on one of the final plays of the game as he tried to get the team back into field goal range to tie it up.
That injury wouldn't cost Allen to miss any games but it certainly looked like it impacted his performance the rest of the season. The Jets in that game had Zach Wilson as their starting quarterback and while Rodgers may be slowing down, he is a notable improvement.
This will be Aaron Rodgers first game with the New York Jets and while the fans will be excited about this game, it is tough for teams with a lot of turnover during the offseason to get off to a fast start. The Buffalo Bills start the season with a win and a slight edge in the AFC East.