The Buffalo Bills suffered a heartbreaking loss to the New England Patriots in Week 7 and there are people starting to question just how good they are.
I think they'll answer that question on Thursday night when they take care of business against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on the Bills on Thursday, including why I think they'll win and cover the spread.
If you want my best bet for every game on the Week 8 slate, you can find them in the latest edition of the Road to 272 Bets here.
If you want to get in on the action, be sure to click the link below and sign up for an account at Caesars Sportsbook. For a limited time, new users will receive their first bet on Caesars up to $1,000!
Buccaneers vs. Bills odds, spread, and total
Buccaneers vs. Bills betting trends
- Buccaneers are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games
- The UNDER is 6-1 in the Buccaneers' last seven games
- Buccaneers are 7-1-1 ATS in their last nine games vs. Bills
- The UNDER is 8-2 in the Bucs' last 10 road games
- Bucs are 1-8 ATS in their last nine games played in October
- Bills are 3-6 ATS in their last nine games
- ills are 15-3 straight up in their last 18 home games
Buccaneers vs. Bills injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaners injury report
- Chase Edmonds - RB - Injured Reserve
- Matt Feiler - G- Questionable
- Vita Vea - DT - Questionable
- Chris Godwin - WR - Questionable
- Baker Mayfield - QB - Questionable
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Dawson Knox - TE - Doubtful
- Jordan Phillips - DT - Questionable
- Baylon Spector - LB - Questionable
- Ed Oliver - DT - Questionable
- Quintin Morris - TE - Questionable
Buccaneers vs. Bills how to watch
- Date: Thursday, October 26
- Game Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): PRIME VIDEO
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Record: 3-3
- Buffalo Bills Record: 4-3
Buccaneers vs. Bills key players to watch
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Rachaad White: If the Buccaneers want to be competitive this season, they desperately need some level of run game. White is averaging just 3.2 yards per carry, which isn't going to cut it. Furthermore, the way to attack this Bills team is on the ground. If the Bucs can't run the ball effectively, this is going to be a blowout.
Dalton Kincaid: With Dawson Knox listed as questionable, Dalton Kincaid is going to need to step up at tight end. He's coming off his best start of his career, hauling in all eight targets for 75 yards against the Patriots. Now, he has the chance to secure a firm role in the Bills' passing game with another strong performance against the Bucs.
Buccaneers vs. Bills prediction and pick
People need to pump the brakes on the Bills being frauds. Sometimes, you lose games that you deserve to win. That's just football.
Their offense is still third in EPA/Play in the NFL, ninth in Opponent EPA/Play, and 10th in Net Yards per Play. If there is one legitimate concern for the Bills, it's their inability to stop the run. Luckily for them, the Buccaneers are the worst running team in the NFL. They rank 31st in yards per carry and dead last in rush success rate.
The Bills are in desperate need for a bounce back performance and now they play a lowly Buccaneers team in what is a stylistic dream for Buffalo.
I think the Bills win this game by double-digits.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!