Buffalo Bills star pass rusher Von Miller returned to practice this week after missing the first four games of the 2023 season on the physically unable-to-perform list.
Miller is recovering from a torn ACL he suffered last season, but he plans to play if the team wants him to in Week 5 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
If Miller returns, it would be a massive boost to the Buffalo pass rush.
Von Miller injury status for Week 5 against Jacksonville Jaguars
The Bills plan on taking things day-by-day with Miller, but he seems to have a good chance of playing in Week 5 after returning to practice on Wednesday.
Jaguars vs. Bills odds, spread and total
With Miller back, the Bills defense should be in a better spot after allowing the most yards per carry through the first four games of the season.
Miller will help the Buffalo pass rush, and even if he’s on a snap count he should make things tough on Trevor Lawrence and company.
No matter how you bet on this game, DraftKings Sportsbook has a great offer for new users. If you sign up with the link below, you’ll receive $200 in bonus bets if you deposit and place a $5 wager.
Von Miller injury history
- Nov. 2011: Hand Thumb Torn Ligament
- Dec. 2013: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3
- Nov. 2019: Knee MCL Sprain Grade 2
- Sept. 2020: Pedal Ankle Ligament Tear Grade 3
- Nov. 2022: Knee Meniscus Tear/ACL Tear Grade 3
When is Von Miller coming back?
Miller appears to have a chance to play in Week 5 after he missed the first four games of the season recovering from a torn ACL that he suffered in the 2022 season.
Buffalo Bills next 5 opponents
- New York Giants, Sunday, Oct. 15
- New England Patriots, Sunday, Oct. 22
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Thursday, Oct. 26
- Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Denver Broncos, Monday, Nov. 13
Jacksonville Jaguars injury report
- Devin Lloyd – out
- Parker Washington – doubtful
- Jamal Agnew – questionable
- Zay Jones – questionable
- Antonio Johnson – questionable
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Jordan Poyer – questionable
- Christian Benford – questionable
- Khalil Shakir – questionable
- Tre’Davious White – out
- Von Miller – questionable (PUP)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.