The Buffalo Bills will be without tight end Dawson Knox on Thursday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers due to a wrist injury.
Following the team's Week 7 game, Knox was set to undergo surgery on his wrist injury, and there appears to be no timetable for his return.
Rookie first-round pick Dalton Kincaid is set to step up in Knox’s absence, and he is coming off arguably his best game of his career in Week 7.
Dawson Knox injury status for Week 8 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Knox has been ruled out for Week 8 against the Buccaneers with a wrist injury. He had to undergo surgery on his wrist.
Best Buffalo Bills prop bet for Week 8 vs. Bucs with Dawson Knox out
Dalton Kincaid anytime touchdown scorer
With Knox injured, Kincaid is easily my favorite target to find the end zone this week.
The rookie tight end had a breakout game in Week 7, catching a career-high eight passes for 75 yards against the New England Patriots.
Kincaid should have an expanded role this week, and we’ve seen Knox thrive in the red zone this season. That role is now open for the taking.
If you want to tail this touchdown scorer pick, you can do so at FanDuel Sportsbook, where they have a great welcome offer for new users.
New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will instantly receive $200 in bonus bets!
Dawson Knox injury history
- Sept. 2020: Concussion – missed one game
- Oct. 2020: Leg Calf Strain – missed two games
- Oct. 2021: Hand Wrist Fracture – missed two games
- Oct. 2022: Foot – missed one game
- Oct. 2022: Hamstring – missed one game
When is Dawson Knox coming back?
According to Bills head coach Sean McDermott, it is too early to tell when Knox will return to the Bills.
Since the team hasn’t placed him on injured reserve yet, there could be a chance that he’s able to return within the team’s next four games. The Bills don’t have a bye until Week 13 this season.
Buffalo Bills next 5 opponents
- Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Denver Broncos, Monday, Nov. 13
- New York Jets, Sunday, Nov. 19
- Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, Nov. 26
- Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday, Dec. 10
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Dawson Knox – out
- Quintin Morris – out
- Ed Oliver – questionable
- Baylon Spector – out
- Jordan Phillips – questionable
Tampa Bay Buccaneers injury report
- Matt Feiler – out
- Chris Godwin – questionable
- Baker Mayfield – questionable
- Kaevon Merriweather – out
- Vita Vea – questionable
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.