Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox is expected to play on Sunday Night Football against the New York Giants, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Knox had been listed as questionable for tonight’s game with a wrist injury.
If Knox suits up, it will be a big boost to a Buffalo offense that has another banged up pass catcher in rookie tight end Dalton Kincaid (questionable).
Dawson Knox injury status for Week 6 games vs. New York Giants
Knox is listed as questionable for Week 6 against the Giants, but he is expected to play on Sunday Night Football.
Best Dawson Knox prop bet for Week 6 vs. Giants
Dawson Knox anytime touchdown scorer
Knox has seen his role in the Buffalo offense shrink with the addition of first-round pick Dalton Kincaid, but there’s a chance that the rookie misses this game due to a concussion.
That could leave Knox open for more targets, and he does have a touchdown already this season.
Knox is coming off a three-catch game against Jacksonville, and he could be worth a bet at +235 odds if Kincaid ends up sitting out this week.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Giants and Bills, DraftKings Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets.
Dawson Knox injury history
- Sept. 2020: Concussion – missed one game
- Oct. 2020: Leg Calf Strain – missed two games
- Oct. 2021: Hand Wrist Fracture – missed two games
- Oct. 2022: Foot – missed one game
- Oct. 2022: Hamstring – missed one game
When is Dawson Knox coming back?
Knox is expected to play in Week 6 against the Giants – barring a setback in pre-game warm ups.
Buffalo Bills next 5 opponents
- New England Patriots, Sunday, Oct. 22
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Thursday, Oct. 26
- Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Denver Broncos, Monday, Nov. 13
- New York Jets, Sunday, Nov. 19
New York Giants injury report
- Saquon Barkley – questionable
- Darren Waller – questionable
- Daniel Jones – out
- Gary Brightwell – questionable
- DJ Davidson – questionable
- Shane Lemieux – questionable
- Micah McFadden – questionable
- Evan Neal – questionable
- Azeez Ojulari – out
- Matt Peart – out
- John Michael Schmitz – questionable
- Andrew Thomas – out
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Dane Jackson – questionable
- Dalton Kincaid – questionable
Dawson Knox – questionable
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.