Dec 7, 2014; Denver, CO, USA; A general view of a Buffalo Bills helmet on the turf prior to the game against the Denver Broncos Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Mandatory Credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports
So for the offensive side of the ball, and the positions and spots that have been taken up, we have 3 quarterbacks, 4 running backs, 1 fullback, 7 wide receivers, 3 tight ends, and 10 offensive lineman.
With 3 of these positions, they will be primarily guys that are specialist, Marcus Easley, Boobie Dixon and Garrison Sanborn.
Total offensive players on the 53 man roster would be 28 players in all. This leaves the defensive side of the ball and the kickers with 25 total spots.
There maybe some adjustments as far as personnel numbers go to fit into the 53 man roster, but with the DL, LB, CB, S for the defense, 24 spots should be enough but, the wide receiver position and the offensive line could be the ones, that have the most, to see the numbers drop by 1 to alow for additional defensive depth positions.
More from BuffaLowDown
- Buffalo Bills were ready to trade back if they couldn’t get Dalton Kincaid
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dalton Kincaid in 2023 NFL Draft
- How the Buffalo Bills can win Day 1 of the 2023 NFL Draft
- Buffalo Bills having conversations about trading for DeAndre Hopkins
- Buffalo Bills Draft Rumors: Bills linked to this shocking first round target
Check out our friends at Bills Fanatics.