Jan 14, 2015; Orchard Park, NY, USA; Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley speaks during a press conference as head coach Rex Ryan looks on at ADPRO Sports Training Center. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports
The NFL draft is just a mere three days away, and I can’t be anymore excited. With that being said, I’m extremely disappointed that Buffalo doesn’t have a first round pick.
More from Buffalo Bills News
- Buffalo Bills were ready to trade back if they couldn’t get Dalton Kincaid
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dalton Kincaid in 2023 NFL Draft
- How the Buffalo Bills can win Day 1 of the 2023 NFL Draft
- Buffalo Bills having conversations about trading for DeAndre Hopkins
- Buffalo Bills Draft Rumors: Bills linked to this shocking first round target
Regardless, Buffalo has a pick to worry about in the second round. Their selection (#50) will be their first in the draft unless they make a bold move and trade into the first round but there’s a better chance of Tim Tebow starting week one than Buffalo slipping into round one.
So who’s Buffalo looking for with their first pick in their draft? General manager Doug Whaley hinted on one possibility:
Here’s a look at the top three options Whaley and co. have heading into next weekend.
Next: Buffalo's Top Option