Sep 7, 2014; Chicago, IL, USA; A detailed view of the Buffalo Bills helmet during the second half at Soldier Field. Mandatory Credit: Mike DiNovo-USA TODAY Sports
More from Buffalo Bills News
- Buffalo Bills were ready to trade back if they couldn’t get Dalton Kincaid
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dalton Kincaid in 2023 NFL Draft
- How the Buffalo Bills can win Day 1 of the 2023 NFL Draft
- Buffalo Bills having conversations about trading for DeAndre Hopkins
- Buffalo Bills Draft Rumors: Bills linked to this shocking first round target
One of the most exciting events of the National Football League is just right around the corner: The NFL Draft. If you’re familiar with the league, or really all professional sports, you’re aware of what the draft consists of. If you’re not aware of what exactly goes on and the process at each draft, make sure to tune into ESPN (or NFL Network) on April 30 to see what the buzz is all about.
What I love about the draft is the unpredictability of what’ll happen each year. Teams go into the weekend with their draft board, or “wish-list”, consisting of the players they want. For general manager Doug Whaley, his Buffalo Bills team certainly has a wish-list but they can knock off anyone with first-round grades; the Bills traded away their 2015 first-round pick last year to the Cleveland Browns in order to move up to select wide receiver Sammy Watkins.
So, which prospects are on this wish-list for Buffalo? #1 on the list is just a click away.