May 8, 2014; New York, NY, USA; A general view of a helmet and NFL shield logo before the start of the 2014 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall. Mandatory Credit: Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports
This has been a crazy free agency period for the Buffalo, shocking trades, signings, and releases this is what we have come to expect from Buffalo Bills General Manager Doug Whaley. After Free Agency there is nothing in the league year until April when the team brings the players back in to work out and after that at the end of the month is the NFL draft. As every Bills knows we don’t have to a 1st round draft pick so the Bills scouting staff needs to get crafty with drafting this season because they are only one or two pieces away from being true Super Bowl contender. This draft is rife with talent and now with the Matt Cassel and LeSean McCoy trade the limits the scope for the Bills in the 2nd round.
More from Bills Draft
- Buffalo Bills were ready to trade back if they couldn’t get Dalton Kincaid
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dalton Kincaid in 2023 NFL Draft
- How the Buffalo Bills can win Day 1 of the 2023 NFL Draft
- Buffalo Bills Draft Rumors: Bills linked to this shocking first round target
- Buffalo Bills Draft: 3 surprise first round options at pick 27
Rodger Godell walks up to the Microphone and leans in and says “The Buffalo Bills are now on the clock” moments later the Bills draft desk is a torrent of activity. After a bit of talk by the talking heads about the LeSean McCoy trade and addition of new Head Coach Rex Ryan it comes onto the screen that the pick is in. With the 50th overall pick the Buffalo Bills select…
Next: Offense or Defense for the First pick for the Bills?