Sep 14, 2014; Orchard Park, NY, USA; Buffalo Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes (55) sacks Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill (17) during the first half at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports
With the combine officially over the Buffalo Bills trudge along with the off season rolling towards it exciting crescendo. As we get closer the march 10th free agency deadline looms closer I will be posting a weekly simulation of what the Buffalo Bills can do in Free Agency and then finishing the off season mock with a Mock Draft. Let us start in Free Agency where the Buffalo Bills could turn themselves into the alpha male rather than the beta nipping at the heals of the aging alpha who has run the pack for over a decade but who is as vulnerable as they have been since the time they took over control. If the Buffalo Bills truly want to make a push to be the top dog of the AFC East next season it starts in free agency.
Next: How Many Moves Are The Bills Away From Playoffs?
More from Buffalo Bills News
- Buffalo Bills were ready to trade back if they couldn’t get Dalton Kincaid
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dalton Kincaid in 2023 NFL Draft
- How the Buffalo Bills can win Day 1 of the 2023 NFL Draft
- Buffalo Bills having conversations about trading for DeAndre Hopkins
- Buffalo Bills Draft Rumors: Bills linked to this shocking first round target