Jul 21, 2014; Pittsford, NY, USA; Buffalo Bills quarterbackEJ Manuel
(3) runs with the ball on a play during training camp at St John Fisher College. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports
The Buffalo Bills kicked off their second week of training camp yesterday. Tonight will be the eighth practice session for Buffalo as they inch closer to their first preseason game against the New York Giants on Aug. 3.
More from Buffalo Bills News
- Buffalo Bills were ready to trade back if they couldn’t get Dalton Kincaid
- Grading Buffalo Bills drafting Dalton Kincaid in 2023 NFL Draft
- How the Buffalo Bills can win Day 1 of the 2023 NFL Draft
- Buffalo Bills having conversations about trading for DeAndre Hopkins
- Buffalo Bills Draft Rumors: Bills linked to this shocking first round target
Until kickoff that night it is business as usual for the Bills as they continue their camp at St. John Fisher College. Let’s take a look at what the Twitter World had to say about days four through seven of camp.
We’ll start off today’s recap with a bit of a lofty prediction by one Bills fan.
EJ Manuel continued to praise his wide receivers as camp progressed. Sammy Watkins received much of it early in camp but Manuel has started to talk about some of the other guys catching’s his passes.
Maybe Manuel is happy because his receivers are making plays like this.
Or maybe ones like this.
Or this one.
We have been talking a lot about the wide receivers lately, but let’s not forget about C.J. Spiller and the backfield.
And for anyone concerned about the trade rumors that have been floating around, you can sleep at night.
It looks like Bills fans have anticipated what was mentioned in the tweet above.
But what’s really important is that we are only six days away from Buffalo Bills football!