17. New York Giants- Vision (DE), In a lab– Tony Stark worked his way into the draft room and got the Giants to draft his creation. Vision can fly over, evade and literally walk through offensive linemen, so he’ll be hard for opposing teams to take care of.
Player Comparison: One of a kind
18. Minnesota Vikings- Scarlet Witch (OL), Sokovia– The Vikings shock the world by drafting Scarlet Witch as an offensive tackle. They believe her ability to toy with defenders minds will allow Kirk Cousins to be slightly better than average. Let’s see if this works out…
Player Comparison: I can’t even comprehend a comparison.
19. Tennessee Titans- Nebula (DB/LB), Outer Space– The Titans opt for a versatile defender in Nebula to help stabilize the defensive side of the ball. Mike Vrabel looks for gritty players with a high motor and there is no one in the MCU grittier than Nebula.
Player Comparison: Ed Reed
20. Pittsburgh Steelers- Gamora (DB/LB), Outer Space– Sisters go back-to-back. Gamora doesn’t have the mean streak of Nebula but their abilities are quite similar. The Steelers love players who can come in and make an impact and Gamora can do just that.
Player Comparison: Nicer Ed Reed
21. Seattle Seahawks- Black Widow (S), Soviet Union– It’s honestly a shock she lasted this long, but Black Widow finds a home. The loss of Earl Thomas can’t be understated for Seattle. Natasha won’t be afraid of the spotlight and will look to return the Seahawks defense to their glory days.
Player Comparison: Bob Sanders
22. Baltimore Ravens- Rocket Raccoon (RB/WR), In a lab– He’s small, angry and isn’t afraid to rough people up… he was born to be a Baltimore Raven. He and Lamar Jackson, in the same backfield, will force defenses to make fast decisions, which will obviously cause many miscues.
Player Comparison: Darren Sproles with a jetpack
23. Houston Texans- Star-Lord (TE), Missouri– I’m still mad at Star-Lord for what happened in Infinity War. So I refuse to write something nice about him. He is getting drafted to Houston.
Player Comparison: Jason Witten-ish
24. Oakland Raiders- Loki (DB), Jotunheim– LOKI HAS BEEN DRAFTED. JON GRUDEN IS ON A ROLL. THE GOD OF MISCHIEF IS NOW A PART OF RAIDER NATION!
Player Comparison: Cortland Finnegan but nastier