Keeping with the movement towards the start of training camp, as well as the anticipation of learning something new, here is another installation of Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- When founded, the Buffalo Bills team colors were light blue, white, and silver. It was the 1962 season in which the Buffalo Bills changed their team colors to red, white, and blue.
- During the time of the USFL, the Birmingham Stallions had on their roster at the same time former Bills Running Back Joe Cribbs and future Bills Kicker Scott Norwood.
- In the 1980’s the Buffalo Bills used their first round draft pick on a Running Back three different times; Booker Moore in 1981, Greg Bell in 1984, and Ronnie Harmon in 1986. In 1988, the year the Bills had no first round selection, they drafted future Hall-of-Famer Thurman Thomas in the second round.
- In 1984, the Bills changed their helmets from white to red.
- Famous Buffalo Bills Head Coach Marv Levy was at one time the Head Coach of the Chicago Blitz of the USFL.
Tags: Buffalo Bills