Wednesday the Bills conducted their only practice of this week, which gave the media a chance to talk to Chan Gailey about some of the injuries facing the team during the bye. Here are some of the updates we have on the injury front for Buffalo.
- Mario Williams did not practice with the team due to his undisclosed wrist procedure. He is not expected to miss any playing time.
- Gailey expects that both Kraig Urbik and Cordy Glenn could be back for the Houston game. Urbik practiced fully today, and a return sounds very promising. Chris Hairston could start getting some snaps in place of Eric Pears this week.
- Andy Levitre sat out practice but is also not expected to miss any playing time. His injury was not disclosed, and Gailey said that they just gave him the day off.
- Ron Brooks could soon be coming off the IR as he once again practiced this week. The rookie defensive back out of LSU showed a lot of promise in the preseason, but was placed on injured reserve with the ability to return due to a foot injury.
- Chad Rinehart, Terrance McGee, and Mark Anderson were all on the injury list as well. None participated.