It’s hard to get a good picture of the potential final roster at this point in training camp, as the veterans reported yesterday, there were no OTA’s, and there haven’t been any major injuries to this point. In the coming weeks, I expect that to change, as well as this roster.
A few notes:
- I don’t differentiate the linemen or linebackers, as my head spins trying to figure out where everyone fits.
- Yes, I only kept 2 tight ends. Why waste a spot on a position we never use? Plus, I consider David Nelson a de-facto tight end, even though he’s technically a receiver.
- Bye, Bye Aaron Maybin. Worst. Draft Pick. Ever.
- Doesn’t that offensive line strike fear into your heart?
- Our d-line is gonna be STACKED this year. Just sayin.
Please feel free to rip me to shreds, or shower me with praise at my foresight. I stand by my picks today, and reserve the right to change them at any time.
Quarterback (3): Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tyler Thigpen, Brad Smith (3rd)
Tight End (2): Shawn Nelson, David Martin
Running Back (4): Fred Jackson, C.J. Spiller, Johnny White, Cory McIntyre (FB)
Wide Receiver (7): Steve Johnson, Lee Evans, Roscoe Parish, David Nelson, Marcus Easley, Donald Jones, Buster Davis
Offensive Line (9): Demetrius Bell, Adam Levitre, Eric Wood, Geoff Hangartner, Kraig Urbik, Ed Wang, Chris Hariston, Mansfield Wrotto, Erik Pears
Defensive Line (7): Marcell Dareus, Kyle Williams, Alex Carrington, Dwan Edwards, Spencer Johnson, Torell Troup, Michael Jasper
Linebacker (9): Shawne Merriman, Chris Kelsay, Arthur Moats, Nick Barnett, Antonio Coleman, Danny Batten, Andre Davis, Kelvin Sheppard, Chris White
Cornerback (6) Terrence McGee, Drayton Florence, Leodis McKelvin, Aaron Williams, Reggie Corner, Justin Rogers
Safety (3): George Wilson, Bryan Scott, Jarius Byrd
Special Teams (3): Brian Moorman, Rian Lindell, Garrison Sanborn