Hello Bills fans. My name is Brad Andrews and I’m the new editor here at BuffaLowDown. I’m a life-long Bills fan – my earliest memory involves crying my eyes out about Scott Norwood. I couldn’t be more excited about the opportunity to talk football with you all.
Here’s what you’ll be seeing soon on this very site:
1) The Daily Low Down – a daily source of Bills news from around the web.
2) Commentary and analysis from myself and a (soon-to-be growing) staff of writers.
3) The opportunity for you to get involved in the discussion. I hope that you will share with us the passion, knowledge, and occasional insanity that defines many Bills fans.
It is my hope that this site has a bright future. Things will be picking up here very shortly. In the near future we will be bringing on at least four staff writers (if you want to be one of those writers, keep reading) and a flood of new content. In other good news, I’m told Matt Cooper will continue to contribute to BLD. He’s done a great job keeping the site going in recent weeks, and I can’t wait to work with him and read more of his work.
If you’ve got a passion for the Bills and want to share your thoughts with a larger audience, then you should apply to become a BuffaLowDown staff writer. Here’s what you need to know:
1) You need to contribute at least one article a week. If you want to do more, awesome.
2) You won’t make any money. I really won’t either, so don’t feel too bad.
3) This could be a great opportunity for you. This is a chance to join a fast-growing blogging network. Who knows how big we can get? It’s all about content – if we can produce informative, entertaining content, the readers will come back for more. If you’re willing and able to produce that great content, this is a fantastic way to share it and get your name out there.
Want to join us? Send me a Bills-related writing sample to [email protected]. (The “58” does not honor Aaron Maybin, just so you know.) 300-500 words should be plenty, but if you’re positively brilliant, it could be longer.